INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) “GDPR”, we would like to inform you about the principles of personal data processing:
The administrator of your personal data, i.e. the personal data of users of the website https://telemedyk.online, is Praktyka Lekarska Marcin Łata, ul. Krańcowa 113/58, 20-338 Lublin, NIP: 9462692675, REGON: 384671515, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. Categories of personal data
The administrator processes the following categories of data: identification data, address details, contact details, health data.
3. Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator, in addition to the consents obtained, is art. 9 sec. 2 letter h of the Regulation, i.e. “processing is necessary for the purposes of preventive healthcare or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the employee’s ability to work, medical diagnosis, providing health care or social security, treatment or management of health care or social security systems and services on the basis of EU law. or the law of a Member State […] ”and Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the Regulation, i.e. the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator.
The objectives pursued by the Administrator in connection with the above are:
1. patient registration;
2. provision of medical services;
3. settlement of services provided;
4. provision of medical data;
4. Information on the periods of personal data processing
The administrator will store your personal data:
1. in connection with the conclusion of the contract and for its implementation – for the duration of the contract, and then for the period and to the extent required by law, as well as for the period necessary to establish and pursue one’s own claims or defend against claims;
2. in connection with the implementation of the obligation imposed by law for the period specified therein – incl. the Act on Patient Rights and the Patient’s Rights Ombudsman;
3. in the scope of establishing and pursuing own claims or defending against submitted claims – until the potential claims under the contract or otherwise are time-barred.
5. Information on recipients of personal data
The data is intended for the Administrator and may be transferred to the following recipients:
1. entities and bodies to which the Administrator is obliged or authorized to provide personal data on the basis of generally applicable legal provisions, including entities or bodies authorized to receive personal data from the Administrator or authorized to request access to personal data on the basis of generally applicable legal provisions;
2. entities participating in the processes necessary for the Administrator to provide medical services (e.g. ZUS in the case of issuing an e-ZLA);
3. an entity providing hosting services in order to save and store data on the server on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data concluded with the Administrator
4. entities providing online payment services;
6. Rights of the data subject
1. You have the right to access your personal data, including obtaining their copies, the right to request their rectification, deletion (the right to be forgotten), and restriction of processing under the terms of the Regulation.
2. To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
3. To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
4. To the extent that your personal data is processed in order to conclude and perform the contract or processed on the basis of consent – you also have the right to transfer personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from the Administrator, in a structured , a commonly used machine-readable format (you can send this data to another Administrator) and the right to request that your data be transferred directly to another Administrator, if technically possible.
5. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority supervising compliance with the Regulation, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in a situation where there is a suspicion that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
7. Source of data origin
Your data is collected only from the data subject.
8. Transfer of personal data to a third country
The administrator, in justified and necessary cases, for the proper provision of healthcare services and the performance of the contract (e.g. implementation of your instructions related to the contract), as well as in cases where the transfer of personal data is necessary, will transfer your personal data to the organization international or will make your personal data available to entities based outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
9. Obligation to provide personal data
Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, however, it is a condition for the possibility of providing medical services and for the conclusion and implementation of the contract as well as the statutory rights and obligations of the Administrator related to his activity. In the event of failure to provide personal data, the Administrator is forced to refuse to provide medical services and conclude a contract. To the extent that personal data is collected on the basis of your consent, providing personal data is voluntary.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are saved by the server on the User’s end device and then read each time the web browser connects to the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. The cookies used by the Website are safe for the User’s end device, in particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software to enter the User’s devices in this way.
3. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the end device by default . The user can change these settings independently and at any time. The web browser enables the deletion of cookies and their automatic blocking. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.